With just 2 weeks left until Easter, now is the time to start thinking about getting your nails holiday ready and trying some fun nail art to celebrate the Easter holiday season. Our Nail Tech Jill Bugal does amazing nail art. Many of our stylists also do nails and can do nail art as well. This can be done with both regular polish and with the Gelish gel polish. It can also be done on nails as well as toes. Add in a manicure or pedicure to make a nice relaxing day for yourself! Need an appointment? Call the salon at 724-349-5444 or schedule online at www.cameronsalon.com
Need some cute nail art ideas?? Here’s a few we liked from Pinterest. Like one?Ask your nail tech if she could do something similar on your nails.
“No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.”
– Florida Scott-Maxwell
“Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.”
“My early life was a series of fierce battles, from which my mother invariably emerged the victor.”
– Bernard Law Montgomery
The Mother’s Day Contest for 2017 is now underway. Submit a mother- daughter photo and a short funny story/memory to our facebook page with one another for a chance to win a (mother daughter) mani, pedi and gift basket.
**Winner will be announced April 29th.
**Winner is to redeem their prize May 1st-5th.
The salon has added a new product line to our arsenal of professional styling products- Marula Oil!! If you’re like many of our clients, you have used one of our all time favorite oils – Moroccan Oil. So if you are a Moroccan Oil lover, you probably wonder what Marula Oil is and why it differs from what you are already using!?
Properties of Marula oil:
- Absorbs quickly
- Highly moisturizing
- High in Vitamin C
- Pale yellow to light orange in color
- Mild nutty aroma
- High in antioxidants (Vitamin E, flavinol, procyanidin, catechins)
- High in fatty and essential fatty acids (oleic 73%, linoleic 9%, stearic 3%, palmitic 15%)
- Helps protect skin from free radicals that cause skin cancer
- Has antimicrobial properties that benefit all skin types
- 100% pure, or “virgin,” with no added essential oils
- Vegan and gluten-free
And Marula oil is not only great for your hair- it can be successfully used to treat, prevent, and/or reduce:
- Oily skin
- Dry skin
- Aging skin and wrinkles
- Sunburned or damaged skin
- Dry irritated lips
- Redness and inflammation associated with Retin-A and glycolic acid use
- Stretch marks
- Chemical-burned and radiated skin
- Dry, brittle, damaged hair
- Brittle nails and damaged cuticles
I dont know about you- but I want to smear this stuff all over my entire body! haha! Hey, It’s worth a try!! 😉
Ok, so Moroccan Oil VS. Marula Oil
- Contains Argan Oil, this oil can also be a golden answer for frizzy and for split end hair strands. It improves the scalp blood circulation and improves healthy hair strand growth.
- The golden oil is rich in essential nutrients that can reactivate the micro blood circulation in your scalp. This oil can definitely be beneficial for users who are suffering from hair loss. The nutrients penetrate your scalp and improve its circulation solving your scalp issues right away. It’s a natural treatment for hair loss which makes it totally safe to use.The vitamin E helps with growing your hair follicles firmer, healthier, and stronger in every way.The benefits do not only end there, the vitamins and various nutrients of Argan oil can further repair the damaged cells in your scalp giving you youthful and beautiful hair strands.
- Marula oil is proven to have a higher content of anti-oxidants and fatty acids compared to other beauty oils. It contains 60% higher anti-oxidants concentration than the Argan oil. Due to this fact, hairdressers are convinced that this oil is good for treating split ends.
- It can give your hair instant hydration and moisture.
- Other hair benefits you can value from Marula oil is for using it as a final touch for your styled hair. It helps and improves your hair’s shine appearance- making everything beautiful and silky. It can seal your split ends, too.
**Instant conditioning, Lightweight, Silky feel, Brilliant Shine. Who doesn’t want that!?
The salon currently has-
The Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioners. They are color safe and ideal for fine hair. They both boost volume in your hair for up to 8 hours.
The Rare Oil Dry Mist- The light mist protects against breakage and adds shine without weighing the hair down. Reduces breakage up to 75% from thermal styling.
The Rare Oil Style Perfecting Serum is ideal for all hair types. Helps tame flyaways and protect against damage
Stop in the salon to shop our retail area and get some of these great new products to try for yourself!!! Need an appointment? Call the salon at 724-349-5444 or schedule online at www.cameronsalon.com
Have you tried our newest Loreal Professional product line?? The Nutrifier line replaced the very popular Intense Repair line we carried in the salon for years. These new products have Glycerol and Coco Oil in them to add moisture, shine and nourishment to the hair. If you are one of my regular clients (Hi,It’s me, Abra, in case you have forgotten who your salon blogger is:) ), You have probably either purchased from me or heard me talk about the Intense Repair Masque conditioner multiple times over the year. It was my all time favorite product after 12 years of working in the salon. I will not lie, I was very hesitant to try this new, reformulated product line. I can honestly say that after trying the shampoo, conditioning masque and leave in conditioning foam, that I LOVE the new line just as much if not more then the old one!! It smells so great, and my hair has even more shine then before. I love, love, love the masque conditioner!! It is considered a “melting masque” and it does exactly that in your hair. I recommend putting it on your hair and leaving it on for 5-10 min before rinsing out, giving it a chance to warm up and “melt” into your hair. Shave your legs or soak in a bubble bath while you’re waiting! This product line is light weight and will not weigh your hair down. It’s great for anyone coming out of this cold, dry winter season. This line will also be amazing on hair this summer that has been beat up in the heat, sun and water from the beach or pools.The line has a shampoo that comes in 2 different sizes, conditioner, a deep conditioning masque and a leave in conditioning foam. Stop in our salon anytime to shop our retail area to take some home to try!! Need an appointment? Call our salon at 724-349-5444 or schedule online at www.cameronsalon.com